Welcome to Mirai Mobile

i had to delete my password for mirai goods and now i’m in. sound worked great for me. this app is amazing, at first glance it’s so thoughtfully layed out and also just really beautiful. signed back up after a few years, i’m so hype about this lets goooo

1 Like

same here - multiple attempts, password reset - nothing

1 Like

Same here guys, multiple attempts to no avail. Let’s hope the Mirai team will be able to sort this quick, as we are all hyped to explore the app.

Same for me. Location Switzerland.

for me id did work w/o any issue first try (just as a data point, not to tease anyone)

I can’t find the app, there is a lot of other stuff but no mirai mobile what is the correct name

if you use the link in the email it should point you directly to it.The app store search results seem not to have been updated.

Finally found it, but when I try to add a tree it will not accept acer palmatum as a species

2 Likes

yes - looks like app will only add trees that appear in the drop down - tridents currently
appear but not japanese maples - another glitch that I assume they will address

It was stated before, that broadleaf are currently not fully supported ….

Would a Pro subscription allow me to add unlimited trees and photos? (Seriously, who has only 10 trees???) What else do I get with a Pro subscription?

2 Likes

You’ve got your phone on silent

1 Like

Hi all, once added a bunch of trees , the app says to me that I have to upgrade my plan or increase the storage, but I did not find any information about what I get and additional costs. I have a standard plan , but I cannot believe that for 18$/month my trees limit is 10 ! Please let me understand. Tx

3 Likes

Thanks, that worked…never considered that. Also works with AirPods/headphones.

Dear Mirai Community,

The app launch mirrored the excitement and anticipation of Mirai Live, with our community eagerly attempting to download and log in simultaneously. Technology, however, has limitations, and while hundreds have successfully downloaded and logged into Mirai Mobile, some users need help with issues, especially those awaiting the Android release.

We are actively troubleshooting to resolve problems, recognizing that any tech platform experiences initial glitches during launch. Despite our awareness of the size and enthusiasm of our community, predicting server responses to such an overwhelming influx is challenging. Nonetheless, we approached the launch with total optimism, enthusiasm, and confidence in handling the traffic.

The Mirai community, once again, has demonstrated that we have the best members and supporters in the world of bonsai. Your overwhelming excitement and immediate adoption of this new tool prove that technology may have challenges. Still, the power of bonsai and our passion for this art form will always find solutions. We are committed to ensuring everyone can successfully log in and access the next generation of bonsai education.

Below, you’ll find helpful feedback from numerous users who reported the issues outlined below:

• Volume not working - Ensure your device is not in silent mode. If in silent mode volume will work with headphones.
  • Username and password not working - we encourage you to try your username and password again. We have been adjusting server sizes since launch and times of peak server usage has not allowed certain users to login. If your username and password still do not work try removing any spaces in your password. If the problem persists please reach out to support@bonsaimirai.com
  • Unable to add a tree or see available species in the add tree function - This coincides with server usage, please try again. If the problem persists please send a screenshot of your issue to support@bonsaimirai.com

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for our app. We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience, and your feedback is invaluable in achieving that goal.

Best regards,
The Mirai Team

8 Likes

Thanks for all the work you’ve all done on this app! Because I’m in the sub tropics, and because I’m in Australia, I have trees that don’t appear in the lists. Crepe Myrtle, Casuarina, Leptospermum, Melaleuca, Acacia, Ficus, and Chinese Wisteria amongst others.
This means I can’t add any trees since the species names aren’t supplied. I have added my one Juniper, and the info is fabulous, thanks! Do you think I could add some of them as a named species that will at least give me a calendar? Say, Bougainvillea, to at least get me started? (As long as I can change it once the species become listed?
I’m happy to note that the calendar had allowed me to see Elongating species, junipers and pines, but is greyed out for broadleaf, which is what I have most of. Sorry to be a pain, I’m sure you’re all flat out like a lizard drinking!
Go well guys, don’t stress it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope this is just a symptom of my being impatient but I have been unable to take the exam for the very first module. The one that guides you through how to calendar, tree and academy. I’ve watched and marked complete but still can’t exam. Is it just me?

1 Like

Hello, also wanted to make you aware that the end of course exams were not working for me. No questions are popping up, it just says next and when I hit next nothing happens. I know you’re getting a lot of feedback but just wanted to share to see if anyone has a solution or is having similar issues. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Anyone have an ETA on the Android version? (waiting impatiently…)
Thanks

Hi Leah, any idea of timing for the rollout of the Android version?
Thanks