ETA For The Mirai App

Does anyone know a timeline or ETA on the app? Rayn keeps teasing about it in live streams. But it’s been a couple of years and I am wondering when it will actually be available. Just curious.

3 Likes

I think I heard him say 4-6 weeks in one of the recent forum Q&A’s. Getting close!

1 Like

Feels like he teases us every month…

1 Like

Look…! This way…! To the Great Egress!

I think they also mentioned some beta testing recently. Though that may have been on an apex post rather than a stream.

Ya, Ira said he put me on the list for a Beta peek…
Im not holding his beer again…¿

1 Like

Perhaps we should have put together a software engineering “App Development Vortex” lecture for Ryan. Release, feedback, idiotrate/fix, release update to version 1.0… from the way he has described it so far I’m thinking he is trying to get it into “refinement” before releasing it!

1 Like

If I had to bet, I’d bet another 3-4 years. And I think there is a very high probability that it will never come out.

Looking forward to the app!

In the most recent stream, Ryan suggested they were in the app review process with Apple. There’s always hiccups, but that could mean we’ll see the app within a week or so?!

I am guessing the Northern hemisphere will see a new flush of growth about the same time as the release.

Well according to the last stream, we will get the app in january :smile: that was one of the first things he started the stream with

3 Likes

Quite interesting that as soon as Ryan announced the app launch Bonsai Empire came out with their app. I’m really looking forward to the launch today. I just saw in the last email it’ll be going out today? Although can’t see anything in the app store of Google Play yet. Really hope this won’t be an Apple only project.

1 Like

I agree, I checked the App Store this morning to preemptively install and wasn’t able to find it. Hopefully it will pop up before tonight’s stream

4 Likes

As the stream is not yet in the library, could anyone kindly share a tldnw version of the status of things?

2 Likes

if things go according to plan the app is expected to be released next Tuesday.

I for one would have preferred, if we had a choice, super Tuesday over the app. I enjoy looking through previous content for relevant information. It’s all there. Im probably a voice of one.

4 Likes

Well as he put it there still will be lectures and he mentioned diffrent kind of content to come. But he didnt elaborate on that yet.

I’m here for Ryan, he’s a great entrepreneur, and access to information is great, but teaching is what he does best.

It sounds like we’ll be seeing less, and less of him.

He teased his vision of what’s to come after app life (which would involve him), but if it takes as long as the app, I’ll be long gone.

Super Tues is where it’s at,…
Was excited about the app so I couldeasily maneuver the awesome content we’ve been getting already, now I’m considering canceling?

2 Likes

Yeah i see what you mean. I subscribed aswel mainly because of the prospect of having the chance of interacting with one of the best pros from overseas and in doing pushing my capabilities and my knowledge to another level. Still the app sounds truly mindblowing and what the future holds for it and its possibilities remain to be seen.

For now i will definitely give it a shot. Ryan sees and hears our concerns i believe and i am sure we will see good stuff coming.