Welcome to Mirai Mobile

The complete/skip function should be fixed now!

Yeah does not seem to be working 100Ā©

Can you confirm that itā€™s still not working for you as 6/26? Thanks!

Itā€™s great to take and complete all the classes in the academy section of the App. Iā€™m loving the information the classes provide in a timely manner.
It would be very helpful if we could easily Identify the classes we have completed and which are new. Maybe a ā€œcompleted classesā€œ button for sorting the Academy library.
Thanks for all the hard work !! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

I agree it is nice to know the complete ones but more important to know the ones you have not done yet.

1 Like

I agree. A tick box on each course in the same way as we have on the video section on the website when we have viewed a video.

1 Like

Hi is it possible to remove ā€œSkippedā€ to a tree? I clicked skipped by mistake but canā€™t ā€œunskippedā€

Not working for me either

Just a heads up. It sounds like you uploaded part one of Lindsey Fars interview on the podcast twice Instead of uploading part two. Both part one and part two on the podcast are the exact same?

The updated episode - Part 2 is out now: Bonsai Mirai: Asymmetry Podcast - The World of Bonsai with Lindsay Farr: Part 2 | Free Listening on Podbean App

1 Like

Iā€™m just wondering if the Pro calendars should be auto activating or if they arenā€™t ready yet still?

It looks like some people are able to use the pine sub calendars, but the couple of trees I have arenā€™t being kicked into the sub calendars.

1 Like

Please add filter in cources to hide completed and to sort by level of expertise

I donā€™t necessarily want to hide the completed but I would like the uncompleted ones highlighted in some way .

1 Like