Welcome to Mirai Mobile

@Leah I think it may be helpful if in the academy course page where you select what course to go into if there was a way to tell if you already completed it without having to select it to see, and then navigate back every time

4 Likes

Hi,

When I click on spring nutrition on deciduous and pines and try to click complete to record dates it does nothing. I am not able to skip or complete. It appears to be the same with pines. The juniper calendar has disappeared or is sparsely populated.

2 Likes

tip of the day seems to be broken for today 28 may on android. Wanted to give a heads up and make sure itā€™s not just me

1 Like

@Leah

Can I request to help with Beta testing the new calendars on the app?

Can I sign up to be a tester?

I have no sound playing on my Daily Tips. I have tried to play it on both my Samsung Android tablet and my Google Pixel phone. Both are running Android version 14. This was a recent update.
I have 133 Daily Tips saved including todayā€™s. All other media including Mirai podcasts are playing fine.

5 Likes

Suggestion:

Adding a way to ā€œinactivateā€ or ā€œarchiveā€ a tree rather than just deleting a tree would be very cool. When trees die it is still nice to look back and review the pics and the work that we did so we can try to do better in the future.

3 Likes

Suggestion:

Taxodium distichum to be added to the species please!

Ficus microcarpa is THE most common world-wide fig used for bonsai. Can someone join the Ficus study group on facebook and get some info for the species list please? Then add it to the species list in the app? Every time Iā€™ve tried to add one of my trees I havenā€™t been able to find it in the list. :frowning:

Common names are, in general, useless when it comes to figs. In my part of the world everyone has at least one Ficus microcarpa, and generally more. There are so many varieties it can get confuzzling, but the ā€œgreen island figā€ is F. microcarpa var crassula if it has round leaves, and a different variety if it has long leaves. Port Jackson Fig is generally the common name used for the garden variety fig, but it really does need to come down to the Latin so itā€™s correct. How will we ever learn if we keep using just common names, especially when theyā€™re regularly mis-identified.

I actually typed in Taxodium distichum and the app didnā€™t find it. Now I realise itā€™s found under the common US name of Bald Cypress. Here in Oz the exact same Latin name is used for Swamp Cypress. Of course, thatā€™s not listed. This is why I think the search facility should find Latin names rather than common names, since different parts of the world have different common names.

Just wanted to mention that the ā€œDaily Tip ā€œ has not had sound since Saturday. No problem with Mon-Fri.

3 Likes

Hello! Just here to confirm the sound problem with the SAT and SUN clipā€¦

5 Likes

Ditto on the sound issue for Saturday and Sunday

4 Likes

No sound for a couple of days. Itā€™s very frustrating because I want to hear what Ryan is saying.

2 Likes

Hi All,

We are aware of the sound issue and working on a fix! Thanks for looping us in.

Best,
Leah

1 Like

Iā€™m unable to complete or skip tasks. You click on it and it does nothing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to upload photos for each tree but accidentally posted the wrong photo. How do I delete the photo so I can reload the correct one?

Thanks in advance,
Maryann

Same for me for quite some time now. Also I had a view on sub species in my calendar but this is gone now.

1 Like

Can the activity metric be updated to show activities that are left for the current week after having tagged tree activities either completed or skipped ?

The complete/skip function for tasks has not been working for several weeks. When you look at your trees and then click in the action it takes you to a page where you can scroll through other trees with the same action. It is not possible to complete or skip tasks here.

Also while watching an old video in the library there was a discussion about the app being able to help rotating trees and setting reminders. Is this something that is coming?

Good question on the last paragraph I recall that aswell