Welcome to Mirai Mobile

April 7th 8am PST. - the last two “tip of the day” videos on my IPhone are not playing. There was an IOS update last night so maybe that’s causing the issue.

Anyways GJ everyone the App is awesome!

1 Like

I’ve also had issues uploading pictures from what I believe is due to the size of the file. For me I’ll experience upload failure when I’m on a slow connection, I’ll switch to a faster connection and the same upload works fine. Maybe this is related to a timeout setting for the upload request

Hi, you can stream the mirsi mobile app to your pc by using Microsoft phonelink but the sound still comes from your phone unfortunately. When using a headphone or other audio device its quite ok.

My “Tip of the Day” is stuck on “ Wind Breaks for bonsai”. This started last Monday or Tuesday but every day since then it has been the features tip. I’ve tried closing the app bit the didn’t help. Anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

I was just looking to report the same problem.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! We will look into it.

1 Like

The glitch has been resolved! Let me know if it continues for anyone.

2 Likes

The glitch has been resolved! Let me know if it continues for anyone.

1 Like

Thanks!! :blush: You’re the best!

1 Like

Hi, with the new pro calendar update i can’t select anything in short needle single flush and i have a scots pine also that should trigger this?

1 Like

My calendar seems to have lost all scopes of work for all but one of my trees.

1 Like

So with my scots pine i can’t select the slider for short needle single flush. I have also lost data on my scots pine too

As you can see i can’t select tertiary on the slider and also nothing is showing for the calendar all year?

1 Like

We wanted to address some concerns regarding the Pro calendars. As mentioned, these calendars are currently in the process of being populated with content as it becomes available. Since this feature is still in beta, it will continue to be in this phase for some time.

We’re excited to offer Pro members a first look at what these calendars will look like. It’s important to note that we’re currently in the beta testing phase, which means we’re actively gathering feedback and making improvements along the way.

We understand that there might be some questions about the timeline for populating each calendar. Each Pro calendar contains a year’s worth of content, and with 45 calendars in total, it’s indeed a comprehensive process that will take some time to complete.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through this process. If you have any further questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable as we strive to make the Pro calendars the best they can be.

Thank you for your continued support!

4 Likes

I see that it seems like pro calendars have been added for junipers and pines. That said, how do I use one of the new calendars on one of my trees?

For example, I have a Japanese black pine in primary, but the pine general calendar seems to be applying and not the multi flush calendar?

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like you guys may have uploaded the same video twice into tips of the week. Label for today says juniper bark removal but the video is the same one about spruces as yesterday.

I think an excellent feature would be exporting/importing trees. If I sell a tree I’d like to be able to easily give them the tree’s history. Same thing if I bought one, being able to easily import the tree’s history would be really nice.

2 Likes

Under te tertiary mounding juniper calendar a needle juniper video is placed. Can imagine a mounding junior video should be here ><

Should be updated now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So fast :slight_smile:

Although procumbens is a moulding juniper and more close related to the chinensis than to the communis, putting this tree as an example for this technique to perform where most mounding varieties look different may feel odd to many.

Are there more mounding juniper clips expected to show the same technique but on different variaties, let’s say on a shinpaku?