Calendar Guide or Approx. Timeline

I would love a guide that could give me a breakdown of when to do what with any type of tree.
Does such a beast exist?
I’m sure it would have to be region specific.
I live in the Pacific Northwest (about 40 mins south of Mirai!)

Are you trolling? You’ve gotta be trolling :joy: Go watch the most recent episode of Mirai Live.

Does it have a downloadable reference guide? I haven’t found that

@Plum_Blossom Mirai are just about to launch an app with calendars for different species and covering different counties and locations.

Meant to be dropped some time today, pending any setup issues.

Have a look to see more here:

https://live.bonsaimirai.com/library/video/how-to-use-mirai-mobile

1 Like

The Live video says it should be available today but it isn’t yet. Has there been a set back?

I don’t think we’ll hear any official communication until the app and new site are live. When I woke up this morning, I opened the site and could’ve sworn I saw a new site, but by the time I hd a chance to check it out, it was back to the old one.

2 Likes

Copied from the email sent earlier

“Update Complete: Mirai Live is Back!

Bonsai Mirai Community,

We are thrilled to inform you that the scheduled maintenance on the Mirai Live has been successfully completed, and we’re back up and running!

Your patience during this time is truly appreciated. Our website is now optimized for a smoother experience, ensuring you have uninterrupted access to all things bonsai.

But that’s not all – we have an exciting announcement for you! As we gear up for the app launch, keep a close eye on your inbox this week. An email will be arriving shortly, guiding you on how to download and make the most of our upcoming app.

We want to express our gratitude for your understanding and support. The Bonsai Mirai community is at the heart of everything we do, and we can’t wait to share these exciting developments with you.

Stay tuned for more bonsai goodness!

Warm regards,

The Mirai Team“

3 Likes

I also saw the new layout for a minute (which looked great btw). As soon as I clicked a link it all disappeared

4 Likes