Mirai Live gets a search function!

Hey everyone!

One of the things most requested on our Mirai Live Member Survey was a search function for the Library…ask and you shall receive!

Our search function is now live on the site! You can access it by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the top right of the page, or by going to https://live.bonsaimirai.com/search.

If you’re on mobile or a tablet, click the lines icon in the top right corner, and then the magnifying glass icon in the middle.

Pro members will have the option to include/exclude Q+As in their search results.

Enjoy, and please let us know your thoughts on it! If you’re having issues, please tag me in the forum (@ Sam, without the space) or email support@bonsaimirai.com.

23 Likes

works well for me! thank you Mirai nerds!!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Works great Sam! As one of those who suggested a Search function, it’s fantastic to see it so swiftly implemented. I wonder how high library “offline” play on mobile ranked on the most requested things? :sweat_smile: I can’t imagine I’m alone in only having 4g network for less than 20% of my daily commute. :disappointed:

Hey Ralph! Thanks for your feedback. We had a few folks mention that on our survey, but unfortunately our system just isn’t set up to handle that right now. Thanks for your understanding–we hope to find a solution someday!

Hi @Sam, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I suspected that the options are limited for web, so I didn’t get my hopes up. Short of offering the video files for straightforward download (understandable why you wouldn’t want to do that, though), most of the solutions point to native app for offline caching. Maybe one day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works great, especially for finding those one off questions in the Q&As. Thanks!

1 Like