Noelanders Trophy XX (2019)

I just found out that Ryan will be one of the demonstrators at the next Noelanders Trophy (Feb 9-10 2019). Will anyone of the crew be joining him. Would be nice to meet some of you here in Belgium :wink:

6 Likes

Hey what a great idea. I think it would be fantastic to have a meet and greet for all of us Mirai Live members that are willing and able to be in Belgium at the Trophy in 2019. Lets do it!

3 Likes

I think I will be there. Would be great to meet you!

3 Likes

Good to see that people are finally picking this post up. Now if only the guys/girl over at Mirai would see it :sunglasses: @Kendall

3 Likes

I will be there! Would be great to meet Ryan!

2 Likes

I will be there, too. Noelanders is a MUST! It would be great to meet other Mirai members and Ryan!

1 Like

I will also be there! Let’s have a meet and greet with the Mirai community there! @ Ryan would be so great to meet you guys there!!!

1 Like

I’ll be there too, travelling from sunny Spain.

Can you bring me a T shirt.:grinning: please.

I have booked my flights and hotel!!! Very excited for 2 reasons : get to see Ryan demonstrating live and visiting the Noelanders show for the first time!

Noelanders is a must! We’re usually a group from Sweden going to kick-off the new season.
Looking forward to see the Mirai team and forum members there!
It was seeing Ryan demo at Noelanders that convinced me go to Mirai to study with the Elongating Species class.
/Joachim, Gothenburg, Sweden

1 Like

Maybe we should ask Ryan to set a time and a place to meet even for 10- 15 minutes to say hi and introduce ourselves? @Kendall , @ryan

5 Likes

Hotel is booked! See you there!

Do you have the date and place please?

https://bonsaiassociation.be/trophy/

1 Like

Flights and accomodation booked. We’ll be at least 5 from Sweden joining on friday to pre-view the exhibition and the Korean demos.
Mirai member beer friday night anyone?
/Joachim, Gothenburg, Sweden
Elongating Species lvl 1 2017
joachim.bondeson@gmail.com
+46 765 53 45 06

1 Like

Hope i see you guys on the Noelanders, will be there all 3 days with my son in law (also mirai member).

Mark Fremgen
Germany

1 Like

I will be there, like every year.

2.5 Weeks to go: Trophy XX Time! I am really looking forward to this years Trophy since Ryan will be there and of course I will be meeting up with fellow Mirai Live fans.
I am traveling with two others from the Augsburg, Germany area Friday-Sunday and we are staying at a hotel in Hasselt. I won’t be able to meet up, as Joachim suggeted, for a beer on Friday night. And since maybe not all will be able to be at the Trophy for the full three days - I would like to suggest we arrange to meet on Saturday at 11:00 AM in the main entrance hall to the left in front of the entrance to the exhibiltion hall for a little meet and greet session. Other Arrangements for joint beers etc can be made from there. Ryan’s Demo is scheduled for 1:00 PM on Saturday and 1:30 PM on Sunday. Lets hear some views on this.:smiley: Anybody have any ideas what to have along to be recognised as a Mirai Live Fan? bamboo chop sticks wire cutters, :laughing:
Take care…see you there… Karin:dragon::maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Hi Karin, I will be there on saturday.

2 Likes