Meet up at the Trophy

It was nice meeting you, Thomas! Hopefully next year we get more time for a longer chat.

1 Like

You too Michael! Thanks for coming up and finding me, you have hawk eyes :slight_smile: yes next time i also hope we get more time.

Hello everybody,

it was very nice to meet some of you after the demo!
Unfortunately I had to drive home (4 1/2 hours) and could not make it to the meeting at the Wonderbar. I hope you had a great evening there.

All the best, Max

P.S.: On my way home I listened to the Dennis Vojtilla Podcast - Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Hope everybody enjoyed the meeting.

Quick “feedback” after the vent please? It seems the Wonderbar was too crowded/noisy. Should we next time switch for the beer place directly? There were also other options with two hotel bars (which most likely were not as crowded). Let me know.

Best

2 Likes

The beer place was perfect. Maybe next time we could make a reservation for that other room where the birthday party was.

It was real nice meeting you guys! Hope everyone made it home safe.

2 Likes

So I went to some kind of meet up in a bar called beerplnk or something like that, I didn’t get there until 2am so there was only a couple of guys left. But apparently I had a good time. Ha Ha

1 Like

It moved from Wonderbar to Bierpunt. You were in the right place just not many of us left by 2am. :laughing:

1 Like