How to listen to Asymmetry Podcast

Hey everyone!

It’s come to my attention that some folks aren’t sure how to access the Mirai podcast, Asymmetry. I’m so sorry for any confusion, and hope this post clears it all up!

If you want to listen on your desktop computer, you can go straight to our Podbean page or listen from this page on our blog.

If you want to listen on your phone, you just need a podcast app!

For iPhones and iPads

Apple products come with a podcast app already installed. It looks like this:
applepodcast
Tap that icon, and then find the search function, and search “asymmetry.” We should pop right up and you’ll see all past episodes. If you subscribe, you’ll get notifications every time we post a new episode!

I’d be remiss if I didn’t recommend my favorite podcast app for iOS - Overcast. I listen to a TON of podcasts and this is the best app I’ve found.

For Android devices

On Android, you may need to download a podcast app if your device doesn’t already have one installed. Google Podcasts is a great option, or you can see some other options here.

Once you have your podcast app, tap on the icon and then search for “Asymmetry” and we should pop up there as well. If you subscribe, you’ll get notifications every time we post a new episode.

I hope this helps interested folks find our podcast a bit easier. Enjoy and if you have any questions, tag me in the forum or email support@bonsaimirai.com.

Asymmetry is also available on Stitcher and Spotify, along with most other podcast apps out there.

Happy bonsai-ing and podcasting!

9 Likes

FYI that I’ve looked for Asymmetry on Spotify before (and just now) and it doesn’t seem to be there. :frowning:

You are absolutely right and I’m so embarrassed! Someone told me they were on there, so I just assumed they set it up before my time. :sweat_smile: I’ll edit the post for now, and start working on getting them added. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Maybe they meant Stitcher, it’s easily findable there.

1 Like

I use stitchet and it is there.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to some mod the pod cast recently. The Kimura one was brilliant. I find them a great way to get even closer to Mirai. It’s really cool. I never thought I would find the time to listen to them. The time spent is well worth it. Thank you

1 Like

The only issue i have is that they are listed in a random way on sound clound when i search under bonsai mirai… i will try using asymmetry though.

I’m a droid user. I use PodcastAddict click here for it. Or download from google play store. It lists chronologically, and it is my preferred podcast app. All kinds of features, like auto updates, downloads, delete after listening. Great free app, or like $5 for the paid. I have used the free forever.

Hey everyone–we are making some changes to Asymmetry, namely that it is now available on Spotify! For a full rundown, click here. Thanks for listening!

@sam Could you please pass the message to Ryan to give a call to Elon (Musk) so that we can get the Asymmetry Podcast via the Spotify app installed in Tesla cars? I can access the podcast via Spotify on my smartphone and desktop, but not from the one set-up in the Tesla. Thanks! (:upside_down_face:)

1 Like