Acquiring some Pumice

I have recently been in talks with a supplier of pumice. It has been my source for a few years now.
If anybody is interested I will have two kinds of promise, the Oregon gray/white, and some beautiful pumice from the Glacier Peak wilderness here in Washington.
I will have many grain sizes available in various sizes bagged quantities.
So if you have a hard time finding any pumice in your area, I will have it :+1:t2::blush::evergreen_tree::mountain_snow:

2 Likes

Everyone needs a bag o promise! .
:sweat_smile: Sorry. It was funny.
Don’t make it to Bellighem much. Do need pumice, though…
Will work on that…

3 Likes

Ha ha, I will be editing that later :crazy_face:
I posted that with my iPhone, the auto correct did not know the word pumice. You should’ve seen some of the weird words that it came up with! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:
I will be shipping.
Or depending on your quantity I can deliver it myself :+1:t2:

1 Like

The Glacier Peak Pumice I have is very rare now and no longer can be mined.
A lot of this pumice was used the manufacturing of CMU blocks.
Very special aggregate. here is some info.

1 Like

There’s plenty more where this came from!

Do you want some? Shoot me a message.

1 Like

Hey there everybody,
Yamadori season is around the corner and pumice is the ideal substrate for potting up that newly collected specimen. :+1:t2:
Shoot me a message, I have many sizes available, from dust to the 1/2" for your drainage/aeration layer. :christmas_tree: :smiley:

1 Like

A box of any grain size is just under 1/2 cu. ft. (.458 cu. ft.) is $50.
Right now I am using USPS large flat rate.
Please do some research on this pumice which comes from the Glacier Peak Wilderness here in Washington state. This pumice can no longer be sourced from there so it makes it somewhat of a rarity, and little more valuable than the typical pumice gray/white pumice.
I have been using this pumice for a few years with amazing results with my collected trees and trees in development. :+1:t2: :christmas_tree: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello thanks for the offer. I am interested in ordering pumice from you, for shipping. How can I contact you?