Post your bonsai collection

I have four humble nursery trees I’ll post when I’m at home.
I appreciate this post so much.
I’m so new to the practice of bonsai, this year.

2 Likes

Damn, this is humbling lol. Your collection is much nicer than mine, but I do like my little trees.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I love seeinng what everyone is collecting. Your trees are nice!!. I really like the pine with the roots. I still dont have a pine in my collection.

Thanks! I got that guy for $22 in a reallllllyyy lucky bid online (at least I think so). It definitely gets the most interest from people familiar with bonsai. I’m looking for more black pines too, they seem to really embody the essence of bonsai to me.

1 Like

Finally getting the benches done. Still need to add the second level to elevate the trees in the back. Also need to stain the stand for the azalea.

8 Likes

Finished the bench :smile: I need another one already :weary:

5 Likes

Not much to see here. I’ve been learning bonsai for about a year now and a mirai member for about a few months. All my trees are from nursery stock. image image image image

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Are those spruce tree?

1 Like

The first one is a juniper and the next small one is a birds nest spruce and the last is my large black hills spruce. Thanks.

1 Like

Here’s a sampling of my trees in fall…

22 Likes

Wow… Thanks for sharing. I live in los Angeles so i dont get fall colors. :frowning:

Hello to the Mirai community and Mirai Team from Belgium!
Fall colors:
Sumac and epimedium rubrum (Kusamono)

MALUS

PYRACANTHA

GINKGO

MALUS

The azalea and hawthorn bench

The a-little-bit-of-everything bench: procumbens, malus, prunus, japanese quince

Kusamono and small azalea bench

10 Likes

Few of my trees, most if not all in development phase:

DIOSPYROS (in Oct)

HAWTHORN (in April)

HORNBEAM (in Feb)

DIOSPYROS (in March after pruning)

WISTERIA (in May)

PINUS PARVIFLORA (in March)

PRUNUS MUME (in Jan)

PRUNUS MUME (in Feb)

SATSUKI (in June)

SATSUKI (in May)

STYRAX (in June)

15 Likes

Great trees! Welcome Diablo

4 Likes

Welcome @Diabolo. I love Wisteria.
The most beautiful looking, and smelling plant in the garden…for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

“smelling plant in the garden…for 2 weeks.” :grin:
this year, mine bloomed 3 times! not with the same number of flowers, still!
Thank for the welcome word, cheers

2 Likes

Those are awesome! You really got some winners in there. Welcome from Utah.

2 Likes

Getting ready for winter out- and indoors.

5 Likes

Brought the tropical babies indoors :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I got my trees put away over the weekend and decided to put some of my benches inside the shelter this year. Now I can get access to them to work on them over the winter, particularly since I plan to keep the shelter a just above freezing now that we have had a couple of freezes. The larches are outside since with a few leaves around the bases since they laugh at our winters.

7 Likes