Connect with other bonsai nerds in your area

Hey Dan,
Thanks and sorry i didn’t respond last year HaHa.
Are you also in lodi?
I will be going to the upcoming shows in sac.
Do you know any other Bonsai enthusiasts in lodi?

Chicago area
Near the Oak Park area
I visit Hidden Garden Bonsai often (well more so when work allows for the freedom)
I enjoy conifers
Always up for Bonsai, food, and drink.
If you have a dog then my backyard and boxer will welcome you.

Anybody from poland? It would be fun to be able to meet up. I live in a town which is called Kędzierzyn-Koźle, in between Opole and Gliwice. If you want to contact me dont be why okjolook@gmail.com. Anybody invited, dosent matter wherever you are from, just excuse my english sometimes im selftaught…

1 Like

I’m in San Luis Obispo County, CA. Would love to connect w/ anyone locally:)

2 Likes

Not many Canadians. It’s frustrating! Hah, Salut from Vancouver!

Anyone in Asheville? i just recently moved here.

I live in Puerto Rico and was wondering if there are any other Mirai Bonsai nerds here? Tropicales present unique design and growth challenges. Would like to share experiences with colleagues from here or islands in the Caribbean.
Barry

1 Like

I like your setup. You also have some nice looking trees.

2 Likes

Hey from Victoria, British Columbia
and the Vancouver Island Bonsai Society

2 Likes

Hi,

Im in Southern California USA

1 Like

I live in Orange County California!

1 Like

Reno, NV here. Myself and @Reno_David would like to start a club here.

1 Like

I started a study group in Southern Maine and wanted to share the Facebook group for anyone interested. It is Bonsai Study Group of Southern Maine. I tried to post a link, but not very FB out for that matter tech savvy! We meet the first Sunday of the month!

1 Like

Hello everyone this is Springer, in Pensacola Florida. It seems as though covid has scared away everyone from the clubs etc. If you’re from this general area hit me up I’d love to meet some people interested in bonsai just moved here a little over a year ago.

1 Like

Hello all,
Wanted to drop in and say hello from Noord Holland in The Netherlands. I’m not sure if there are other enthusiasts in the area or what the club scene looks like here - still much to discover as a newcomer. I’m recently relocated from Portland, Oregon and really missing the value that BSOP provided (such a great club).

I’m now located in Haarlem in the event that other enthusiasts in the area want to connect. Veel plezier!

2 Likes

Any one near Bucks County PA?

1 Like

Hi all, new to Mirai Live and bonsai in general. I’m originally from South Africa and currently in Israel. If there are any others from the Holy Land and you find this post please reach out.

1 Like

hello! I am moving to Los Angeles next year. I have a doug fir and a couple RMJ, does anyone know if these species will survive there?

Hi. I live in France. What club are you from, bonsai vivarois? N’hesite pas à me contacter.

Hi Matt! Yes, I’m in Bonsai Vivarois even tho I have missed a few recent meetings/workshops due to professional obligations.