Beginner Series 7-9 on Youtube Unlisted

Hi. I got notifications from YouTube that you had posted 3 new videos earlier today. I went to the Bonsai Mirai channel, but the videos do not appear either in the list of videos or Beginner Series playlist.

I clicked the link in the notification emails and it did take me to each video and I was able to watch them. I noticed under the video title below the video frame it says “Unlisted” with a broken link icon. I don’t know if this is what you intended or if this was an error of some sort.

Bob

1 Like

@sam . Note , if it important. Thnx.
K

I just tried to look at it and says that the video is private.

I think they are scheduled to come out tomorrow. They were probably uploaded early in preparation.

Well this makes a lot of sense…

Hey folks, thanks for getting in touch! You are all correct–we did upload things early in preparation and they are currently unlisted/private. We were a bit premature with our video release and they need a liiiiittle more tweaking–I promise they’ll be out very soon. Thanks for your patience!

6 Likes

I imagine that they’ll also be posted in the library?

For sure. Once they’re released they’ll be released everywhere.

1 Like

Hey all! These are on Youtube now, coming soon to the Mirai Library. Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

That dude was super into scooping that soil :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s all about that scoop bout that scoop, no trouble… Lol… Sorry, that was lame but it had to be done… :pensive:

3 Likes

I’ll let Josh know that y’all appreciated his scooping enthusiasm. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Sam!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bonsai+mirai+beginner+series+

1 Like