Where should we discuss the details of Tier 2 and Tier 3 videos?

If I want to discuss a video in depth, ask specific questions, or point out glaring errors, where should I do that?

For example: Since the forums are open to everyone, if I were to discuss the “Hardening Deadwood” video, I’d end up giving away the contents.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to add a category that is only visible to Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 subscribers.

2 Likes

Feel free to discuss the contents of the live streams and feature videos as you see fit. There’s no need to censor the information you have learned. Just make sure to put your discussions in the appropriate category, the aim of this forum is to increase everyone’s bonsai knowledge and abilities.

10 Likes

Still haveing trouble useing this website

Also is there any other streams that were made for junipers, i was able to FINALLY understand the pine trees now i need to understand junipers the timeing, dirt , the pot,pruneing everything

There’s a ton of streams in junipers, just look in the archive

Thank you for your help i found the stream on salt cedar

Thomas, go to Mirai Archive, select Species under filter on the left side of screen, then select Junipers from the available species. There are many available to tier 2 members. And a few for tier 3 only. I try to review them as the season is approaching to plan what to do for each species or type of tree.
:nerd_face:

2 Likes