Vimeo outage - Library is down

Hey everyone,

I’ve received a few emails about the Library being down. I looked into it and unfortunately Vimeo seems to be having an outage—their entire site is down at the moment.

Sadly this means I can’t really do anything to fix the problem right now since the problem is on their end. I’m attempting to submit a ticket and will update here when the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

We’re back up! Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

@sam Is this happening again? Some videos are having a hard time playing. I was trying to watch the video linked below, but noticed it on others as well. :frowning:
https://live.bonsaimirai.com/library/video/nursery-stock-series-pt.-4

Hi @Bonsai_Bentley! Thanks for tagging me & apologies for my delay - I’m in class on Tuesdays & Thursdays so get to the office late. I’m not seeing any issues playing videos on our end or on Vimeo - can you try now and see if it works?

If not, please try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser - Chrome and Firefox seem to work best with our site. Email support@bonsaimirai.com if you need more help!

Oh, sorry, I should have followed up. It started working well again about 15 mins or so later. :slight_smile: Thanks for the reply.

1 Like