Trees post stream

I don’t know if I’ve missed it somewhere but I was wondering if there is/could be a section somewhere to see how trees on streams have progressed. The oldest streams are 2 years old and a lot can happen in those 2 years. I’m sure I’m not the only one interested in checking in.

Apologies if I’ve missed it

4 Likes

Hi @Sn0W! We’re working on implementing something like this, but haven’t figured out the best solution yet. There is currently a thread where one of our users has been compiling some before/after shots, but that’s more showing the changes of a tree over one stream, rather than over time.

We also have some tree transformation videos located on our Youtube channel that might be of interest to you.

We’ll keep working on a way to bring these progressions to the community more effectively.

1 Like

Topic of interest to me as well. I have a suggestion, not sure how easy it would be to implement. Maybe add another category to the forum calles “Progressions” or something akin to that and post a thread of the tree containing only pictures and update periodically. This could be done seasonally, annually, or after some sort of work has been performed. In this section the forum features such as replies can be disabled to prevent cluttering and allow for easy viewing.

As always you all are amazing!

1 Like