Tonight's stream postponed - Coastal Redwood Summer Pruning

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately due to a family emergency we need to postpone tonight’s stream (Coastal Redwood Summer Pruning). We hope to return to normal programming as soon as possible but I will keep you updated via email and on the forum. Thanks for your flexibility, understanding, and support! :heart:

6 Likes

I hope it is nothing serious and that whatever it is will be solved soon.

7 Likes

Hi Sam, I’ve watched the live stream tonight.
Please send Ryan my support and a big hug! I hope everything will be all right soon!

Kind regards,
Corine
Belgium

4 Likes

We love and support all you do. Know that we appreciate your effort to improve the level of bonsai throughout the world. We are there for you when you need us.

2 Likes

I tuned in late, just as Ryan was signing off, so I missed the explanation, but it looked rough. Ryan and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

3 Likes

Hey all - thank you so much for your support. We appreciate it so much and I will pass all your positive energy on to Ryan as well. There will be an email about this for Pro members, but Ryan has asked me to clear his schedule for the remainder of the week (so no Forum or Live Q+A). I appreciate your understanding & flexibility. :heart:

5 Likes

i’m pretty sure the community also understands if this means to skip some more content

6 Likes

:green_heart: I hope everyone is okay. Much love

2 Likes

His family has to be his top priority. We’ll be here when he’s ready to come back.

3 Likes

Hey… you have all been working to make mini streams that has added to our knowledge and helped us be involved with positive growth for our own knowledge and understanding. Nothing but praise for the whole team, working in Mirai and working remotely. I hope you all understand that we are being given the knowledge and skills that we so badly need! Hey, at least I know I do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: