Tilia cordata - any update?

Hello Mirai Team,

just wanted to check if you can provide any update on Tilia Cordata that Ryan started to design in 2018 https://live.bonsaimirai.com/library/video/deciduous-structure?

Would be great to see how tree reacted and what might be the next scope of work to move this tree forward.

Thanks,
Michal

2 Likes

Pretty sure that tree is with Sergio Cuan of Mach5 Bonsai now.

2 Likes

I am talking about this Tilia:

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@Sam, maybe you know something about it?

Thanks for the tag! I am not sure what’s up with that linden these days. I’ll see if I can get an answer from Ryan. I don’t think it’s the one from the recent Deciduous Clump Styling stream, right?

That would be great.

Nope, that is not the one (or it was an amazing transformation that happened - but with Mirai Team everything is possible ;o) ).

Just asked - that tree was sold a while ago apparently, so I don’t have any updates for you. I’m sorry!!

I bought it and brought it back to CO last summer. I’ll have to post an update pic when i pull it out of the greenhouse. Right now its about to erupt. Ryan and i worked it post-flush last year before i brought it home an i rewired the whole thing once to avoid wire scaring. I’ll report back once the snow melts in CO.

5 Likes

That’s a shame. Would be great to track the progress of a tree from nursery to later development stages… Maybe a good idea for a stream?

Cheers @AJcpa.
That would be awesome! :partying_face:

Many years later, was just rewatching this stream. Maybe @AJcpa can show us an update if he still has the tree?