Opening the forum page problem

Is anybody else having trouble opening the forum page? I’ve always come in through Mirai Live and clicked on forum, worked fine. Now when I click forum I get a blank page… The only way in is to click on my account and work in backwards by clicking on an old post and then the header. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re not alone. I’ve been doing the same for about a week.

1 Like

I having problems actually for month, getting to the log in page.
I am using my I pad a lot and it is just not working at many times.

Sometimes I am googling Maria live and go from there sometimes that works for me.

But blank page when you select the forum is a problem too.

I come in to the forum blank as well from the app. I click on “latest” to refresh.

@staff , It appears that a BLANK page has inadvertantly been placed INSTEAD of the main sheet of the FORUM main page when you sign in. Been that way for a week.
Mirai marqui upper left, Personal icon appears upper right with the spyglass and three bars. Click on the three bars and carry on…
KP

For me it seems to be loading a blanc piece instead of the normal wire picture.
I just scroll down.

It’s just started working but with a totally new layout. Must have been a work in progress. I use a desktop, don’t do phone internet.

Hi all! This is a known issue and we are working on a fix. We have a temporary template out now to help find the categories.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. I was worried that it was just me.