Oct 13th Fall Wrap-up live stream

Hello Mirai team,

When will the Fall Wrap-up live stream from October 13th be available in the library?

4 Likes

The winter prep stream arrived just in time! My tropical trees are under lights and my junipers and spruce are wearing white hats.

Our bald cypress is wearing a winter sweater before she drops her foliage.

1 Like

I second the question. Recap is usually ready by the weekend. The topic is an anticipated one for sure? Any update on availability?

2 Likes

I think the whole team was out on special assignment last week. I’m sure they are a little behind and it should hopefully be up soon.

3 Likes

I had that notion as well - so hyped for this stream :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just noticed that it’s up! https://live.bonsaimirai.com/library/video/fall-wrap-up

3 Likes

Hard to tell from the pics, but are the tropicals indoors?

1 Like

Thank you. Going to watch right now!

1 Like

Yes, on a baker rack with florescent fixture in our four season sun room. Big ficus are on the floor in plastic trays that are sold to store items under the bed. Work as humidity tray and catch any foliage that fall. We received another 6 inches snow in a squall this morning! Guess I will skip watering today. 0_0

Tight. I think I have the same rack if you got that from Amazon. They’re 36" x 14". I’ve been trying to find trays for the shelves. What trays did you use? So far I’ve found plastic cafeteria trays like they have in elementary school.

1 Like

So the under bed storage containers have lids that just fit on top of the rack. 36 x 14. At the end of the winter storage I clean off the lids, clean out the containers and store them until the next season. The lids are shallow but catch water draining from the containers and act as humidity trays. If you buy the same brand the storage containers stack so reduced space to store. Steal from the best, share what you have learned, have fun and stay safe. :thinking:

1 Like

Cool. It did look like lids, but wanted to be sure. Thanks!

1 Like