New Beginner Series Episode!

Hi everyone!

We just added our new beginner series episode to the library, be sure to check it out at the link below. Make sure to comment on this to let us know your thoughts on this new teaching style we tried out :slight_smile:

Bonsai hard, water soft!

2 Likes

Best entertainment ever! I haven’t had so much fun for a long time. Saw myself there couple of times and that was awesome! And education bit was also great.

Loved it!

1 Like

I just watched it – very funny! (No offense Josh.) This kind of presentation could be very helpful to beginners in combination with the more serious streams. It’s good to be able to have fun and not get too serious.

3 Likes

So is this where I’m supposed to comment on the fork technique?

3 Likes

This was such a fun piece to be a part of. I felt bad for Josh though. It was like all of us screaming at him all at once lol. It was cool to see Ryan’s reactions. I kinda wish our names weren’t edited out, but I get it from a legal standpoint. I liked seeing the final result at the end too. Can’t wait to see the deciduous tree.

1 Like

Well done Josh! :grin: You survived! And the critique wasn’t too bad either!

1 Like

Took me back to my early years. Still, sometimes experience similar agnst and confusion. A valuable and entertaining episode for all levels.

1 Like

That was fun. Captures exactly what I am feeling like as a newbie. Great addition to the content!

2 Likes