I'm not in the market to buy this... maybe you are!

Saw this ad on craigs appears to be near Lewiston Idaho

Large specialty Nursery Stock Sculptured and Bonsai tree’s - farm &… (craigslist.org)

3 Likes

Saw this post early last spring. Too rich for my level of addiction…:joy:
Have not been in the area recently to check what he has, though. I am going hunting near there (Orofino Id.) Maybe I will look him up…
I was raised near there. This is my stomping grounds. I didn’t think there were ANY roads in that portion of the Snake River gorge… 20 miles upriver, south of Lewiston. About the most rugged country I’ve ever walked hunting. Would NOT want to back pack / haul an elk out of there… Definitely couldnt get in and out in winter… maybe by jet boat…:disappointed:
Bonsai (sigh) On!

1 Like

I would have to factor in the cost of my attorney and the impending divorce into the purchase of this “opportunity.” Where did I set my phone…

3 Likes

That’s the dream, I think of myself as in training for retirement

2 Likes

I’ve always thought that it could be good to buy into something like this with a larger group of people. Perhaps a regional club would be interested in purchasing this? While this might be too big for an individual to pick up I certainly think this becomes affordable if you purchase as a larger group.

2 Likes