Forum Q&A participation

Hi I’m new to MIRAI and was wondering how to participate in forum Q&A. I am a pro member and have the ability to participate just not sure how to do it.

4 Likes

There’s a forum thread that opens on Mon morning most weeks. @Sam usually takes around 30 questions for the week and it gets locked when they hit the max or on the morning of filming. The resulting recording is then released in the Video Archive a few days later.

This week is here and still open as far as I know: https://forum.bonsaimirai.com/t/forum-q-a-week-of-4-27-20/5773/31

3 Likes

Thanks so much Chuck, I appreciate the help! :slight_smile: @Willow Everything Chuck has said here is correct. The question needs to go in that thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you both for your help I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hello, I just activated pro membership, I can find where to ask questions, can somebody send a link to check do I have access to that page.
Tnx,
Marko.

1 Like

Hallo Marko
check the library at September 2020, there is a video how to use the forum.

regards
Bernd

2 Likes

Thn,
for everbody else https://live.bonsaimirai.com/library/video/how-to-use-the-forum-qa

This is no so intuitive to find, at least Mirai team should pin on top PRO CONTENT/ Q+A category to be easy to find.

Once again thanks for the help.

TIP: After changing subscription from standard to pro, all videos are available, but forum group THE APEX is not visible, try to log out, clear cookies, and log in to the forum again, it should be ok now and the group should be visible.
And one for the team of developers check opposite scenario :wink:

Regards,
from Serbia

2 Likes

Easy way is… click on the THREE BARS in uper right corner of this screan. Then click on NEW. The weekley Forum QA will show up here when it is opened for each week, and modified each time someone posts.
The older weekley posts appear if you scroll down.
Have your post thought out beforehand, and the photos ready before posting…

2 Likes