Calendar of Events

MABA Milwaukee June 25-28 2020

http://www.milwaukeebonsai.org/maba/index.html

Due to the Covid situation, the 2020 Congrès National is on hold and will probably happen in 2021. Iĺl update when I have more details.

oh zut! I had ordered some Ste Lucie to Didier Schuller and would therefore not be able to pick them up. :mask:

You’ve used some magical words there… tell me more about those Mahalebs :wink:

Will do once I get them!
I like very much Didier’s pots, and bought few of them in Saulieu and at the Trophy. And discovered he was THE Didier appearing in a France Bonsai issue dedicated to Mahalebs …He is selling some of his yamadori Ste Lucie (his collection is huge …) so … un homme avertit en vaux deux! :grin:

3 Frontières has been cancelled for 2020, same thing for Saulieu. Maulevrier is still on the books, but I unfortunately don’t think it will happen this year.

1 Like

Long shot, but I thought Diabolo would definitely be interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Désolée, je ne vois votre post que maintenant … en décembre … trop de boulot et je n’ai pas été très assidue sur le forum. Grand merci pour avoir eu cette attention, partie remise!!! Cordialement,

The National Show 2021
U.S. National Bonsai Exhibition

1 Like

Long shot again, the 3rd edition is happening this weekend :slight_smile:

The “3 nations” was rescheduled due to Covid and will happen the first weekend of October.

Bonsai Auction at Pacific Bonsai Museum.
Sorry short notice, it’s tomorrow.

Auction Registration — Puget Sound Bonsai Association

ExpoBonsai UK 2022. Back for 2022 in a new larger venue for both quality and safety. Same format with trees from all over the UK but in an improved environment.
https://www.facebook.com/events/437436614268717/?acontext={"event_action_history"%3A[{"mechanism"%3A"calendar_tab_event"%2C"surface"%3A"bookmark_calendar"}]%2C"ref_notif_type"%3Anull}

1 Like

So after being rescheduled twice thanks to Covid… the 2020 French National exhibition will happen on the last weekend of May 2022.

If you come, you’ll probably find me at the Japanese stand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two more days before the French national exhibition, be there or be square :wink:

1 Like

Pacific Bonsai Expo

The 2023 edition of The Trophy will be happening the last weekend of February in Genk.

The Eda Uchi Kai Bonsai Ten is supposed to happen around October in Diepenbeek.

The 2023 edition of 3 nations will be in May

2 Likes