Bonsai Study Group of Southern Maine

I created a bonsai club in Maine for anyone interested! I have heard that some people in the Q & A’s were from Maine and would like to share this local resource with anyone who would like to attend the monthly meeting.

Feel free to reach out to me on the form or on Facebook for more information on location and times. I have shared the link to the Facebook group below.

David Crone

2 Likes

WOW! I am very interested in talking more! I am super new to Mirai but have a love of Bonsai! Do you ever make it to O’Donal’s Nursery in Scarbrough?!

By clicking the link it should bring you to my Facebook group. There is where I post information about meeting. I do get to O’Donals a couple times a year. I usually do some kind of meeting there for beginners on how to select nursery stock. I am planning on hosting some forest demos and beginner repotting. You should definitely check out the group and come to some meetings.

I am certainly interested! I unfortunately do not have access to Facebook due to my own quirks! Is there a chance we can keep in touch another way?

The study is a work in progress, so don’t have any email newsletters or anything like that. You can send me an email at bonsai_chef@yahoo.com

1 Like