Thanking Kendall

Kendall, you will be sorely missed. Your writing on the blog elevated the dialogue. Your cataloging of subjects from the Q&A helped us all in our study. Your dry humor on the chat kept it real. I know I speak for many when I wish you all the best and hope you come back for some guest spots on the stream and do some more writing for Mirai. - Shelly

12 Likes

What?? Kendall is leaving Mirai :open_mouth::cry: will be truly missing your articles - such a talent!
Wishing you all the best @Kendall in your next career chapter :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Yeah it was announced at the beginning of the Trunk Bending stream. I’ve sort of been dreading this day ever since the podcast where she discussed wanting to move away from Portland. :sob:

Kendall, all the best to in your future endeavors!

3 Likes

Kendall often asked the questions that I wanted to know! Her knowledge was growing along with the rest of us. @Kendall You will be greatly missed. Best of luck in everything you do. Live your dreams!! :gem:

4 Likes

Kendall has been instrumental in Mirai. I have really enjoyed her written work and hope it stays. Her dedication to the forum and the tech issues have been huge. Thank you for all the energy and passion that you have poured into this place. You will be missed. Your humor & hard work will pave the way for your very bright future. All the best.:crescent_moon:

4 Likes

:pray:t2: Thank you all for being a part of this! It’s been truly amazing to meet all of you (some in person, some on the interweb) and nerd out on bonsai stuff. You all rock. :sunglasses::purple_heart:

13 Likes

Haven’t seen the stream yet… Too bad you’re leaving us Kendall but wishing you lots of luck in your future endeavours!

3 Likes

I FINALLY just met you at the Rendevous and now you’re gone? I hope it is at least a better area you move to. I miss you already!:sob:

2 Likes

Best wishes Kendall! Maybe you can pop into the forum at some point and let us know what you are up to.

3 Likes

Much success in the future and hope we cross paths at Mirai in the future. You will be missed.

2 Likes

Here here!

Let us know what’s next for @Kendall so we can cheer you on!

2 Likes

Just heard you were leaving Kendall. Just wanted to say that you were a welcomed part of the weekly live streams. I will miss your presence.

2 Likes