Sabina Juniper progression

I bought this tree in October 2018. It had only just been styled from a Collected piece of material. I repotted in to a super cheep pot for training. It had been exposed to full sun and the blazing heat here In Spain. I feed regularly with Bio Gold and fish emulsion. I really couldn’t be happier with its progression . A new pot has been commissioned, however I won’t be re potting until 2022.

14 Likes

Nice tree!!! Have you received the new pot you commissioned?

It’s really a coincidence that you replied to this post now. I was told the pot is being fired right now and will be coming out of the kiln this weekend. Pictures to follow

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

Here is the tree after a major refinement wiring. Also the new pot waiting for the tree to be potted into it next March.

2 Likes

Wow! Such nice progression, you really can be proud! Very very very nice tree!

Thank you so much. A real sit down amd make a plan Bonsai. It’s paying off 18 months to 24 and I’ll be exhibiting it. That’s the plan.

You’re welcome! This tree is 100% exhibition material.

New photo of my Sabina Juniper. Now into its 5th year of training.

5 Likes

Wow!!! It is looking really stunning. Well done! Just shows what can be achieved with a few ears of patience. So what’s the next step?

Another year of development, I maybe exhibit it in a local show this April. I’ll see. Other than that. Keep making pots. Ps of your coming to the Trophy in Belgium. I’ll have some pots on the EBPC stand. Also a special pot I had a hand in making will be exhibited in the pot exhibition.