One suggestion to improve Mirai Live

I’ve considered cataloging things myself and sharing it in a public spreadsheet. At least getting something started then we can all contribute to it. I gave it a brief go by compiling the larch series. Something like this could be great, but it does start to build an eBook of sorts. Not sure that Ryan is into that, but then again that’s essentially what’s being built.

Idk if it makes sense to build something like this and ask @Eve to pin it to a category. Having too many pins isn’t productive. I do feel like the library is hitting critical mass. Especially with the introduction of the mini streams and two-a-day forum Q&A sessions. All greatly appreciated. They added on to the library at twice the typical rate though.

Ryan keeps hinting at something big coming. I have my own hopes for what it could be. My top two wishlist items are the ability to search on videos that you haven’t seen and the watched checkbox be a bit more than a binary yes/no. Watching the first minute of a 2 hour stream should not flag the video as watched.

3 Likes