Mirai Live Content

I like it though as previously mentioned, in the UK we have to rely on the library. If I’m time limited I’ll usually go for a mimistream or forum Q & A. But if longer I’ll go for a live stream or feature. As it is all so stimulating and educational it’s hard to decide sometimes.
To be fair I’m so far behind that it would take me a couple of years to catch up even if I spent every evening watching something!

I like the Super Tuesday’s, mini-streams, and beginner series. I also like the Somedays at Mirai. Awesome stuff. Learned a lot.

1 Like

well my favorites are:

• Super Tuesday
  • Somedays/Mondays at Mirai
  • Ministreams
  • Feature Content
    Pillar/Iconic Films

so basically everything :grinning:

1. super tuesdays
    2.Q & A
    3.podcast
  2. mini streams
    5.forum
    6.somedays …;

In order of preference

1. Super Tuesday
  2. Pillar (Design Fundamentals, Apical Design, etc.)
  3. Mini streams (North American species)
  4. Podcast
  5. Somedays/Mondays at Mirai
  6. Critiques/Feature Content
  7. Beginner Series

I hope this helps.

All the content is amazing! As a newbie to Bonsai and Mirai Live, I love it all. To rank the items: Super Tuesday, Ministreams, Feature Content, Beginner Series, Critiques, Podcast, Somedays.

Super Tuesday, critiques, beginner series, and podcast are my favorites.

Super Tuesday, Podcast, Somedays.

I would love to have a way to listen to just the audio of the videos. Of course I watch them when I can as the visual component adds so much value, but some of them, like the Q+As, I just play and listen to while I’m at work. Streaming it on my phone means I can’t leave the page without interrupting the video and it also drains the battery pretty quick.

Thanks for all the hard work Mirai team! :+1:

I like it all! If I had to pick, Super Tuesday/podcasts are at the top.

1 Like
  1. Super Tuesday: impressive live action, although sometimes too long
  2. Feature (convey information most efficiently)
  3. Ministream
1 Like

Enjoy Super Tuesdays when I can find time. Mini-streams are a welcome addition.

Would appreciate more shohin content and some coverage of fundamentals of mame. I’m getting older and going smaller with new tree additions.

Hi Eve,
Super Tuesdays, Somedays/Mondays at Mirai, Podcasts and Mini Streams.
The team at Mirai is phenomenal, thank you to each and every one of you for what you do. It has been fun to see more of the team members in the content.
Loved Crater Lake, stunning and informative.

1 Like

My favourite is super Tuesdays and Feature content, but I find all the others very valuable and interesting. Maybe the less interesting for me is the beginner series, but I think that’s a great marketing strategy, specially if you keep all of the beginner series available in youtube.

1 Like

I also think it’s all valuable. However, if I had to chose it would be Super Tuesdays, Ministreams and Q&A (which is not on the list).

SUPER TUESDAY! Second beginner series. then the rest in no particular order! Because it’s all great stuff!

My top 3 picks are:

-Super duper Tuesdays
-Pillar/Iconic films (that design one is one of the best that Mirai has made imho)
-Ministreams

a bit hard to answer w/o knowing the context and rankings. I understand for example what the beginner series is good for but once ne ist past that (at least that is what i tell myself :wink: ) it looses appeal for me. If you look for decision on what to potentially not do anymore, somedays would be it for me, because i would not want to loose other content for this. MInistream is a bit like a condensed super Tuesday so kind of the same (depending on your available time). Pillar is very important to clearly have fundamentals or bonsai thoughts formulated. Yes, may be also due to time zone, but live q&a never really worked out for me because it is rather hard to get a clear question formulated with the limitations (though it did help me in some emergency situations in the past)

SuperTues
Ministreams
Q&As-forum, regular
Podcasts

Thank you all so much for this feedback! Please continue to provide it as it helps us a ton.

The reason I did not include Q+A’s in this content list is because they are for Pro members only, thus they are in a separate category from the above listed content forms, which are all available to standard and pro members alike.

hit the nail on the head c-n. the amount of work mirai is doing for all of us and bonsai is incredible.

2 Likes