Help! late season yardadori extraction

I collected a euonymus TODAY. My boss is closing the business, and selling out, He said I could dig up a shrub for bonsai, had to do it now. I boxed it in pumice, it’s in the garage now, I think I will put it in the greenhouse for the winter, any advice is appreciated. My main question is should I cut back the branches now or wait for spring?

Watch the watering and keep it out of freezing temps.
If you have space I’d wait with the cutback.
Let it recover. If you cut back now the tree won’t start the healing process 'till spring-insult to injury.

1 Like