Happy Holidays from the Mirai Team: A gift for you

This video convinced me to subscribe to the pro subscription: the sound adobe expertise of @ryan, his dexterity with the mouse pointer, the precision - and sharpness design - of the red arrows on the bonsai pic, the exactitude of the drawings, all of that made me think it is a good investment. I can recommend some youtube video to train yourself @ryan if need be. Not kidding. :smiling_imp:

Ha, glad it ony took nearly forever and we got our A’s which are highly appreciated.

@ryan, great sport and reflects how i met you at the trophy.

@Sam , i read that you already looked into alternatives and paid for the sw. But using bloated sw packages brings us great videos like this, but not necessarily the most streamlined creation process. If you could use a mac and and ipad with the sidecar feature you could simply have an organized pdf with the pictures and annotate with a pen directly on the screen or use any of the win touch enabled notebooks for a similar workflow. Makes also for easier “drawing”

Don’t worry Ryan. I’m a software developer and I also find Photoshop to be a nightmare. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahaha. This is awesome! I didnt even think it’s possible for ryan to get frustrated. Lol

I agree with @antelion: I was on my way to send a pic of iPAD pro with its pencil: easy, not so expensive, made for this kind of activity. A good opportunity for @ryan to ask for a gift not directly bonsai related :upside_down_face:

A little late to the game, but I just watched this and haven’t laughed out loud like that for a long time. I to have to use Photoshop on occasion and I feel your pain Ryan! I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one to talk to my computer the way that you do. For the future, I would love to see more of these ‘Gag Reels’ from Mirai. Thank you and keep on keepin on!

3 Likes