Fall Color Display

Just want to start a simple thread where anyone who wishes can display a tree(s) from their garden in fall color. I figured it can run like “The Bonsai Below Me Thread.”

I’ll start off with this shohin Flowering Pear which is the only tree in my garden that had any fall color prior to leaf drop.

Let’s see a Japanese Maple

5 Likes

6 Likes

Ups think i messed the concept up Sorry
Let’s see a Japanese maple.

1 Like

Let’s see a Pomegranate

6 Likes

Great Idea for a thread. I’m curious to see how the “show me the next tree” thing works as a format. In your thread you talk about showing ones trees off that have fall color, on the other hand, the thread can really slow down with the tree below me format being so specific. I want to show off a tree, but then the person above me limits the type. Now I can’t play in the reindeer games.

1 Like

Here’s a little pom I happen to have on my phone.

let’s next see a tree from @Reno_David
Lol.

5 Likes

Thanks Moon. I have discovered just today that I can no longer get pictures to post off of my phone. Time to upgrade. I had the same problem this week with the forum Q&A.

Oh Dang! That was supposed to be funny, not a trip to the phone store!! But as soon as your phone is up, so are you picture wise. :sunglasses:

Let’s see some orange foliage.

It was totally funny! My battle with tech might be funny too, just not to me. :pensive:

Yeah, I see what you’re alluding too. I definitely don’t want anyone locked in to a species specific request… just show us your trees in their Autumn Glory!

Good color in an ugly pot.

Defoliated for pruning and wiring.

It was pruned back hard and will go into a better pot in the spring.

3 Likes

here are my shohin larch and shoo-in trident maple

4 Likes

Challenging addition to my otherwise humble collection “spider beech” The fall transformation was pretty spectacular

4 Likes

Ok @moon im finally up and running, Amur maple shohin forest

Show me the next beautiful fall color

9 Likes

10 Likes

Euonymus Alatus

4 Likes

Very good Marty :+1::+1::+1::maple_leaf:

Wooow very compliments!:+1::+1::+1::maple_leaf:

A couple of my japanese maples, late start to fall here in Oregon.

7 Likes

Used to be a full moon maple. Heat expiration…
Unknown graft understock leaves are glorious… Green, yellow, reds, purple pastels…

Work in progress…

5 Likes