National show tickets

The web site for the national show says its sold out…:frowning: does anyone have an extra ticket or know where to get one?!

Paul

I discovered this issue yesterday as well. Really disappointed it was never disclosed that tickets were to be purchased in advance only. Now I have travel accommodations booked and no tickets to the show.

Sorry to hear you weren’t able to find tickets Grandpa Barg. I have tickets but not accommodation. I hope it works out for you.

If you do decide not to go and your accommodations are at Woodcliff, I would be incredibly grateful to buy them from you.

Best,
Sarah

If someone has an extra ticket ill pay for their hotel room…

I guess I just don’t understand all the people who are complaining about having made travel and hotel arrangements but now can’t get tickets.

For decades I have traveled to work events and private events. I’ve never once paid for travel or hotel without first securing registration or tickets to the very thing I’m trying to go to! I’ve just always thought that the event was the whole point and I can always stay a little further away if I can’t find something close. Hell, I didn’t even book the host hotel because I found a place 1/3 the cost a whole 8 minutes away.

I’ve not been to the nationals before, but it sounds like this is the first year that they’ve had a limited number of tickets. In the world of covid there’s a first time for everything though. :man_shrugging:t5: I’ve seen a fair share of ppl in the “I have everything booked/paid for and now can’t get tickets.”