Loot drop! New ceramics!

Someone asked on the forums if the age of the affordable pot is dead. The answer is definitively, not on Etsy. I found a great store called Samarkand Pottery that makes beautiful earthy pots like these in the $60-$100 range. If you don’t have $1000 to drop on a Benda, check this place out!

6 Likes

Beautiful pots! I think I even had one of those in my shopping cart at one point, but the shipping costs were pretty steep for where I live. Etsy is good for pots, though; especially rounds with fun textures. These ones you got look great and I look forward to seeing them paired with trees :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! You’re right, the shipping was insane so I had to make sure I bought everything he had at once to make it worth it. Now I just need to resist the urge to pot something before spring.

1 Like

Right??? I had to put all my new pots in a box and tape it shut so I wouldn’t be tempted, lol

1 Like

Great pots! Nice table too! Now to start the search for the perfect trees for these…

1 Like

Thanks Moon. I’ve got some slash pines I’ve been growing from seed that I think are about ready for refinement that’ll be going in. If they look halfway decent I’ll post update pics :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Interesting look to these ceramics. Nice variety of colors.