Howdy all! I bought these seedlings in Nov and put them in this training pot. It’s been really warm here in Austin TX this winter (above normal temps), and these seedlings have decided to start putting leaves on the past 2 weeks.
My question for all : Is it too late to re-pot these into a smaller oval forest pot that I just found online? Or just wait until next season. My gut tells me to wait and not disrupt the roots since dormancy is over, but I am a bonsai newbie and only on my 2nd year.
I am so glad that I have found Mirai! Thanks in advance guys!!