My first time properly wiring a piece of nursery stock! It’s much harder than it looks lol. And takes a while. I tried to wire all of the structural branches.
Please offer feedback and constructive criticism on the transformation generally and specifically the wiring.
I tried to remember “same angle same spacing no gaps” (Ryan Neil) but that obviously didn’t translate to my wiring ability automatically
(Disclaimer… I’ve not changed the soil out or touched the roots at all… I have just added a thin layer of aggregate soil to cover the exposed roots from when I was finding the nebari, as I don’t want them to dry out).
But yeah, please let me know where I can improve, and please give advice on when to perform the repot and how to elevate the design.