Took the opportunity on a few days off to style some old black pines I’ve had sitting around for a while. I’ve never really known what to do with these but I figured I’d just dive in and we see what happens. This is a first styling and I used almost everything the trees had on them. Being autumn and wanting them to accumulate as much energy as they can for spring I opted to remove as little foliage as possible. I did remove branches, don’t get me wrong, but I was very picky with what I did take. Anyway, here they are, don’t give me too much grief on my sloppy wiring, I plan on reworking these a bit in the summer so I’ll refine the wiring a bit more when that happens.